- Participants must be at least 18 years old to play.
- Registration for the Spring Season is mid-January through mid-February.
- Registration for the Fall League is mid-July through mid-August.
- Both team and individual registrations are accepted.
- Team entry fees vary based on number of participants in each individual league.
- Each league (i.e. Church League, Men’s League, and Industrial League) must have at least six teams in order for the league to make.
- Games are tentatively scheduled early March through mid-June for the Spring League.
- Games are tentatively scheduled early September through late October for the Fall League.
- Games are played at Luther and Leon Yow fields (City Fields) and Wayne Thomas Field (Kiwanis).
A new Adult Baseball league is planned for the Fall of 2012. For information about the league or to give input, please contact Jody Maness at 336-626-1240 x 6.