825 South Church Street
336-626-RAMP (7267) or 336-626-1240
Hours of Operation:
UNSUPERVISED: Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. - Dusk
SUPERVISED: Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Sunday, 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Admission is free during unsupervised hours
- During supervised hours, admission is $1.00 with Rec Card or $2.00 without
- 15 Admission Pass is $10 with Rec Card or $25 without
- 1 year Unlimited Pass is $150 with Rec Card and $300 without
Equipment For Rent (during supervised hours):
Elbow pads - $1.00
Knee pads - $1.00
Helmet - $2.00
Combo of all three items - $3.00
The park is located adjacent to Memorial Park, located at 825 South Church Street in downtown Asheboro. The park is a combination indoor/outdoor facility. With over 2,500 sq. ft. of interior and 7,500 sq. ft. of exterior space, there are 10,000 sq. ft. of skating surface! In addition to the office, there is an indoor viewing area with bleachers, concessions area, lockers, new restrooms, a party room (available for rental) and an outdoor viewing area.
- Half pipe (located indoors – not available during unsupervised hours of operation)
- Square rail
- Grind box with steps
- Pyramid with grind rail and spine
- Pyramid with steps
- Quarter Pipe/Flat Bank Combo
- 1/4 Pipe off back of 1/2 Pipe
- Roll in with Flat Bank
- Round Rail
The Following Equipment is required – No Exceptions!
- Appropriate Helmet
- Elbow pads
- Knee Pads
Failure to wear the appropriate equipment and follow the posted Rules will result in ejection from the facility.
Click here for facility rules and regulations.
A Skate Park Waiver signed by a parent or guardian is required for all youth under the age of 18 during unsupervised hours. This form must be notarized or signed in the presence of skate park staff. Click here for Skate Park Waiver.