Registration: Early January – First week of February
Games: Mid to Late March – Early June
Age groups are:
- 5-6 girls T-ball
- 7-8 coach pitch
- 9-10 softball
- 11-12 softball
- 13-15 softball
- Registration is $20 for City residents with a Rec Card and $50 for non-residents. An additional $10 fee will be added to registration received after the advertised registration deadline.
- Age is determined by January 1 of the playing year.
- Registration for softball runs from early January through the first week of February.
- Any child registered after the deadline will have to pay a $10 late fee and will be placed on a wait list with no guarantee of being placed on a team.
- Games are tentatively scheduled from mid to late March to early June.
- Games are played at Luther and Leon Yow Fields (City Fields), Darrell Rich and Wayne Thomas Fields (Kiwanis Fields), Nance Field, Clarence Smith Field and Pugh Field.
- All-Stars are offered for Junior and Senior Girls Leagues