Asheboro Regional Airport
Airport Identifier: KHBI
The City of Asheboro owns the Asheboro Regional Airport and contracts with Cardinal Air for its operation. The facility is a valuable tool for economic development, serving a variety of local businesses and corporations. Travelers visiting Asheboro will receive superior service and experience true Southern hospitality from airport staff.
The full-service facility features:
- 5,500’ runway and full-length taxiways
- Instrument approaches
- Rotating beacon
- Runway and taxiway lighting
- Fueling - JetA and Avgas
- 60,000 lb. weight limit
- Charter service available
- Travel assistance – rental cars, hotel reservations, catering arrangements
- Maintenance and avionics repair
- Flight instruction
- Rental hangars
- 24-hour call-out available.
For weather conditions at the airport, call the Automated Weather Observation System at 336-626-7933.